Jessica Kalebaugh was born in Bend, Oregon. She grew up in Myrtle Creek, Oregon then moved to Corvallis for college. Jessica graduated from Oregon State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. Before beginning her work at Portland Bolt & Manufacturing, Jessica accumulated work experience as a carpenter and a sales rep at General Nutrition Center. In her spare time, Jessica enjoys walks in downtown Portland, weightlifting, and reading. As a foodie, she is always looking to explore new restaurants and add new recipes to her arsenal.
- Education: Oregon State University – Corvallis, Oregon
BS – Business Administration
- Hobbies/Activities: Lifting, Reading, Art (drawing, painting, sewing), Baking/Cooking, Spending time with friends/family
- Books: Falling Kingdoms series, Graceling, Atomic Habits
- Food: Thai, Mexican, Steak dinner (anything besides seafood…)
- Dessert: Pie (peanut butter, coconut, peach, strawberry, pecan, marionberry), dark chocolate anything, ice cream