Portland Bolt acquired a large variety of truss hangers, joist hangers, and related products from the Cleveland Steel Specialties liquidation auction in 2020. These products have now been counted, organized, and are available for any reasonable offer. Look through the list of products and contact us if you have an interest in any of these items.
- Heavy-Duty Truss Hangers (5 sizes)
- Deep Seat Hangers for MICRO-LAM, Parallam, GANG-LAM (5 sizes)
- Topmount Hangers (2 sizes)
- Aluminum Post Bases
- Tension Bridging
- Spike Grid Timber Connectors
- Shear Plate Timber Connectors
- Split Ring Timber Connectors
- 7/8″ x 14″ Galvanized A307 Grade A Hex Bolts (1,100 pieces)
|Quantity||Item||Part Group||Size||Compare To||Price Elsewhere||Our Price|
|86||Aluminum Post Base - AL44||Milspec Anchors – SKU: 44APBPC||$20.46||$10.00|
|17||DS 1.63/7.5||Deep Seat Hangers||1-5/8 x 7-1/2||$27.00||$15.00|
|20||DS 3.50/11.88||Deep Seat Hangers||3-1/2 x 11-7/8||$30.00||$15.00|
|13||DS 3.50/14||Deep Seat Hangers||3-1/2 x 14||$38.00||$14.00|
|30||DS 3.50/16||Deep Seat Hangers||3-1/2 x 16||$44.00||$22.00|
|48||DS 3.50/9.25||Deep Seat Hangers||3-1/2 x 9-1/4||$30.00||$15.00|
|171||HJU 2/210||Heavy Duty Truss Hanger – Face Mount||3-1/4 x 9||DHC Supplies – Simpson HU210-2 Face Mount Heavy Joist Hangers||$13.85||$7.00|
|750||HJU 2/26||Heavy Duty Truss Hanger – Face Mount||3-1/4 x 5||DHC Supplies – Simpson HU26-2 Face Mount Heavy Joist Hangers||$10.85||$5.50|
|2250||HJU 210||Heavy Duty Truss Hanger – Face Mount||1-5/8 x 9||DHC Supplies – Simpson HU212 Face Mount Heavy Joist Hangers||$8.81||$4.50|
|600||HJU 26||Heavy Duty Truss Hanger – Face Mount||1-5/8 x 5||DHC Supplies – Simpson HU28 Face Mount Heavy Joist Hangers||$6.25||$3.00|
|474||HJU 28||Heavy Duty Truss Hanger – Face Mount||1-5/8 x 7||DHC Supplies – Simpson HU210 Face Mount Heavy Joist Hangers||$7.09||$3.00|
|2492||JB 20E||Tension Bridging||Fasteners Plus – Simpson TB20||$1.86||$1.00|
|508||JH 2.06/12||Top Mount Nominal Lumber Hanger||1-1/2 x 11-1/8||Fasteners Plus – Simpson LB212AZ||$7.27||$3.50|
|28||JH 4.26/10||Top Mount Nominal Lumber Hanger||3-1/2 x 9-1/8||Fasteners Plus – Simpson HU310TF||$36.35||$18.00|
|16||KHD 3250-6||Extreme Hanger||$15.00|
|4||KHD 4875-6||Extreme Hanger||$15.00|
|140||OJTS 24||Twist Strap||$10.00|
|933||7/8-9 x 14 Galv A307 Hex Bolts||Hex Bolt||$4.00||$2.50|
Heavy Duty Facemount Truss Hangers
A facemount hanger that satisfies most truss to truss applications. Available for single, double and triple plys.
CAUTION: Always use a hanger that is the same depth as the girder chord. Do not use HJU 26 on 2×8 or 2×10.
- Material: 16 ga. or 14 ga.
- Finish: Galvanized G60.
- Tabulated allowed load values are based on the following:
- Applicable only for Southern Yellow Pine, when connectors are used with lumber having specific gravity equal to or greater than 0.55 and an allowable compression perpendicular-to-grain value equal to or greater than 565 psi (Southern Pine except non-dense grades).
- Applicable only for Spruce-Pine Fir when connectors are used with lumber having a specific gravity equal to or greater than 0.42 and an allowable compression perpendicular-to-grain value equal to or greater than 425 psi.
- Douglas Fir-Larch lumber is permitted by reducing the values applicable to Southern Pine by 9 percent.
- For other structural wood members (LVL, PSI, ect.) the appropriate allowable load column shall be selected based on the allowable compression perpendicular-to-grain, value and the allowable nail loads of the material used as compared to sawn lumber in the column selected.
- Uplift loads are for wind only and contain applicable stress increases (no further increases are permitted.)
- To achieve allowable load, all the 16d common nails that are specified must be used including the toe-nails in the corner holes.
- The 10d by 1-1/2 inch nails are No. 9 gauge joist hanger nails.
All other nails are common nails
Deep Seet Hangers
Deep Seat Hangers carry heavy loads obtained with Micro-Lam, Parallam and Gang-Lam products. Top flanges are 3-3/8″ long with 2 nail holes per flange spaced for 3-1/2″ minimum header. Load charts are based on seat compression of 600 psi. Solid header required. Consult your wood product manufacturer for limitations when LVL headers have top edge nailing.
- Code Report: BOCA, ICBO, SBCCI No. NER 464.
- Material: 12 ga.
- Finish: Galvanized G60.
- The 1-5/8″ and 3-1/8″ sizes are for 1 ply and 2 ply nominal lumber respectively. Other sizes are for LVL and PSL lumber.
- The 10d x 1-1/2″ nails are No. 9 gauge joist hanger nails. All other nails are common nails.
- The appropriate allowable downward loads (Normal, 115%, and 125%) shall be selected based on duration of load in accordance with the stress increases permitted by the applicable Code.
- Allowable loads are based on nail values for Douglas Fir-Larch. LVL and PSL hangers are based on 600 psi compression perpendicular to the grain, nominal lumber sizes are based on 565 psi compression.
Heavy Duty Top Mount Hangers
JH Hangers are the original heavy-duty design pioneered by Cleveland. The JH hanger may be field welded at the top flange and carry the charted loads.
- Material: 11 ga.
- Finish: Black copolymer paint.
Aluminum Post Base
Attractive Cast Aluminum ● Rugged Appearance ● Weather Resistant
Heavy cast aluminum post base. May be secured to concrete with 1/2″ anchor bolt, dowel or other type of fastener. Secure post to base with wood screws or nails. The center recess accommodates the fastener head or nut and washer. Weep holes provide drainage and air circulation. Sand blasted finish requires no paint. Dimensioned for 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ net size posts.
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Plain
TESTED • STRONGER • VERSATILE • SAVES LABOR • NEAT APPEARANCE
Two pieces make one X-set or pair. All joist bridging is formed from galvanized steel.