Julie Taylor joined the Portland Bolt team in 2022. She is born and raised in Portland Oregon and majored in psychology while playing volleyball and softball as a collegiate athlete. Julie turned her love of athletics into a decorated career as an elite volleyball coach at the high school level earning an induction into that school’s hall of fame as well as entering her college hall of fame as a player. Her two boys and daughter are also multi-sport athletes in football, rugby, lacrosse, golf, softball and volleyball respectively… however the family loves wakeboarding, wake surfing, waterskiing, and swimming on local rivers and lakes.
- Education: Bachelor of Science – Psychology, Warner Pacific University – Portland, Oregon
- Hometown: Portland, Oregon
- Sports: Yes.
- Music: Classic Rock, Country, Motown, Workout mix
- Podcasts: Joe Rogan, Short Story Long, Momentum, The Brutal Truth, GaryVee Audio
- Movies: Remember the Titans, The Natural, Bull Durham, Caddyshack, Stepbrothers
- Hobbies: Besides sports…baking, gardening, cooking, driving her manual jeep