Larry Wilson joined Portland Bolt as Controller in August of 2022. Larry is responsible for the company’s accounting tasks and provides customer support. Larry brings 25 years in financial reporting, corporate accounting, monthly JE/close and process documentation. Before joining Portland Bolt, he had finance and accounting-based roles at Robert Half, Standard Insurance Company, Intel, and Texas Instruments.
- Education: Bachelor’s & Master’s accounting degrees from the University of North Texas in Denton Texas (30 miles from Dallas). Licensed CPA.
- Hometown: Austin, Texas (Hook’em Horns)
- Sports: Enjoy playing high handicap golf, watching live sports any time of year, and coaching youth sports like basketball and football. Have been a volunteer marshal at PGA and US OPEN golf tournaments. Pebble Beach, Pinehurst, and Torrey Pines are my top 3 favorite venues.
- Music: Blues, Rock, Country, and some Indie. Current favorite artists are John Mayer, Bruce Springsteen, Jason Isbell, Carrie Underwood, Jimmy Buffet, B.B. King, and Stevie Ray Vaughn.
- Hobbies: Love to hike and explore the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. See Portland from the seat of a bike. Will travel anywhere with my 2 adventurous sons and spunky wife.