- Sales Representative
Justin joined the Portland Bolt team in 2019. He enjoys the family business environment that Portland Bolt has, and is excited to build a career here. He grew up in a military family, leading to a variety of places being called home in the early years of his life. He has lived in Virginia, Belgium, North Carolina, Germany, Washington, and finally Oregon, which he now considers to be his hometown. This nomadic lifestyle greatly influenced Justin’s love to travel and meet new people.
He graduated from Southern Oregon University in Ashland, OR, where he competed in cross country and track and field. He rounded out his studies by graduating from Hochschule Harz in Wernigerode, Germany as part of a 1 year dual degree exchange student program. When he’s not relaxing at home, he can be found hiking and spending time outdoors in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, or making plans for his next adventure with family and friends.
- Education: Southern Oregon University – Ashland, OR – B.S. in Business Administration / Hochschule Harz – Wernigerode, Germany – B.S. in International Tourism
- Hometown: Portland, Oregon
- Movies: The Raid 2, Dunkirk, Hero, Master and Commander, Princess Mononoke
- Music: Hilltop Hoods, RL Grime, Midnight, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, U2
- Sports: Cross Country, Track and Field, Racquetball, Softball
- Hobbies: Fitness, hiking, fly fishing, movies, board games, traveling