Brevan came to Portland Bolt in July of 2022. Born and raised on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, he recently moved to Portland after living in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Brevan graduated from Oregon State University where he majored in Business Administration. Always on the move, Brevan likes to travel often with his wife, Hannah, and their two children. He loves golfing, swimming, basketball, and watching any Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, and Celtics games. As a former bagel shop owner, Brevan still likes to bake and will bust out homemade bagels every now and then but cakes are his specialty.
- Education: Oregon State University – Corvallis, Oregon
Bachelor of Science – Business Administration
- Hometown: Bourne, Massachusetts
- Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Gladiator, Big Lebowski, Lord of the Rings
- Music: Rush, Radiohead, Young the Giant, Phish, The Smiths
- Hobbies: Traveling, baking, Xbox, reading, gardening, Catan, fishing
- Sports: Golf, swimming, basketball, softball, snowboarding