Gary Rusynyk Download vcard [?]Inside Sales / Estimator
Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to quote your order in a single pass!
With over 35 years of bolt industry experience, Gary Rusynyk started his career at Lamson & Sessions in Cleveland, Ohio. He joined Portland Bolt in 1978 and is an expert on many fastener and standards related topics. As a member of ASTM Gary participates as a voting member on Committee F16 that oversees fastener specifications. This committee has jurisdiction on over 60 fastener standards. He works closely with companies in the light rail and light pole industries.
- Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
- Education: Bowling Green State University - Bowling Green, Ohio
- Movie: Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Hobbies: Sports, Reading
- Favorite Sports: Baseball, football, basketball
- Food: Japanese
Recent feedback for Gary
- “Fast response!”Vyacheslav in Portland, Oregon, United States | June 4th, 2013
- “Instant quoting!”Jenny in Rockford, Illinois, United States | April 25th, 2013
- “Gave me the answer I needed right away!”Randy in Horn Lake, Mississippi, United States | March 19th, 2013
- “Quick and correct answers”Mike in Hicksville, New York, United States | February 26th, 2013
- “IT WAS FAST AND EFFIENT AND I COULD CHAT BACK AND FORTH AND STILL ANSWER MY CUSTOMERS PHONE CALLS GOOD JOB”KARL in Baltimore, Maryland, United States | February 22nd, 2013
* This is real feedback from Live Chat users who chatted with Gary, or who emailed feedback directly.