Dane McKinnon Download vcard [?]Purchasing / Certification
Dane McKinnon joined Portland Bolt in 1998 shortly after graduating from college and is an expert on many fastener and standards related topics. As a member of ASTM, Dane participates as a voting member on Committee F16 that oversees fastener specifications. This committee has jurisdiction on over 60 fastener standards. He heads up the purchasing and certification departments and is the manager of the Portland Bolt softball team. An Oregon native, he lives with his wife and daughter in Portland, Oregon.
- Education: Oregon State University – Corvallis, Oregon
BS – Business Administration
- Hometown: Eugene, Oregon
- Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Nat’l Lampoon’s Xmas Vacation, The Blues Bothers
- Sports: Softball, Running
- Other interesting fact: He owns over 200 Pez dispensers.
Recent feedback for Dane
- “Good experience. Thanks!”Pete in Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States | May 7th, 2013
- “He answered all my questions, in a good way.”Mervat in Kanata, Ontario, Canada | April 12th, 2013
- “As QA specialist for a govt agency I see many product certs (not all of them as detailed or complete as we require). Portland Bolt's documentation is VERY detailed, complete and easy to read. MUCH APPRECIATED!!!”Carol in Salem, Oregon, United States | October 8th, 2012
- “Quick response and very knowledgeable.”Bryce in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada | October 4th, 2012
- “Dane was prompt, informative, to the point and willing to assist.”Irini in Chandler, Arizona, United States | September 5th, 2012
* This is real feedback from Live Chat users who chatted with Dane, or who emailed feedback directly.